Module 3: The Purpose
In this video, I'll provide a brief overview of Module 3: The Purpose
If you do not see the video below, please click HERE to view (MOD 3) Overview
During these next 4 weeks, we demonstrate how the foreword and dedication pages of your book touch the matters of your heart and help you press forward with writing through to completion.
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand how to submit a foreword request.
- Understand the intent and purpose of a foreword.
- Understand what key components are needed in writing a foreword.
- Understand the difference of use between the dedication and acknowledgement sections of your book.
- Understand what your writing voice is.
- Foreword writing and foreword requesting processes.
- Create a dedication page (optional)
- Implement process for exposing fear.
- Create a reader profile.
- Obtain a clear understanding of your writing voice.
|Module 1||The Purpose: Course Overview|
|Unit 1||(MOD 3) The Purpose: Course Presentation|
|Unit 2||(MOD 3) Deliverable: Foreword|
|Unit 3||(MOD 3) Deliverable: Dedication|
|Unit 4||(MOD 3) Best Practice: Expose the Fear|
|Unit 5||(MOD 3) Best Practice: Your Writing Voice|
|Unit 6||(MOD 3) Best Practice: Reader Profile|
|Unit 7||Module 3 Quiz|
Powered By WP Courseware