In this video, I'll provide a brief overview of Module 2: "The Law"
If you do not see the video below, please click HERE to view (MOD 2) Overview
During these next 4 weeks, we demonstrate how the books, classified as being The Law in The Bible parallel with authorship. These books include Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal aspects of a book, also known as the copyright page.
- Understand the use of the ISBN, when it should be purchased (and by whom) and where it is purchased.
- Understand the use of the Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN).
- Understand when and where to copyright your manuscript.
- Understand the importance of an outline and its use throughout the writing process.
- Be able to identify important aspects of an exterior cover.
- What to do with toxic thoughts.
- Receive an overview of costs associated with publishing.
- Development of your exterior book cover (front and back).
- Development of a book outline.
- In depth review of the copyright page.
- Process for dispelling toxic thoughts.
- When preparation meets opportunity (intro to financial considerations).
Simply click on (MOD 2) The Law Presentation below!
|Module 1||The Law|
|Unit 1||(MOD 2) The Law Presentation|
|Unit 2||(MOD 2) Deliverable: Outline and Exterior Cover|
|Unit 3||(MOD 2) Best Practice: Legal Page|
|Unit 4||(MOD 2) Best Practice: Toxic Thoughts|
|Unit 5||(MOD 2) Best Practice: Financial Provision|
|Unit 6||(MOD 2) End of Module 2 Quiz|